Being The Most Highly Effective & Productive Leader In Your Organization!
Highly effective leaders understand when & how to flex their leadership style to provide employees what they need and when they need it. These leaders build more effective, higher performing teams & they more rapidly accelerate the performance of their teams.
Two of the very best speakers to cover this important leadership topic:
Rush Paul: President, R.Rushton Paul Consulting
Christopher Jones: Authentic Leader
In this session you will learn:
- How to identify the kind of coaching, direction or support your employee needs.
- When and how to shift your leadership style to accelerate your employee’s performance.
- What the feedback and coaching you need to deliver actually looks like & how you do it.
- Determine tasks and assignments for your team members based on a simple way to access your team.
- Determine how to adjust your leadership style to maximize engagement for each employee.
- Walk out with a confident plan for interacting with each employee and increase their success.