#LeadersWhoFollow is RCLI’s high-energy, forward-thinking experience that engages Richmond’s Christian community in the exploration and application of Christian leadership practices. The 2018 edition on Tues., February 20 features five presenters who will share tight, eight-minute presentations that build upon RCLI’s *five-fold characteristics of Christian Leadership.
- Takeisha Brown, M.Div., RCLI ’11; Director of Career Services, Virginia Union University; Christ Worship Center
- C. Thomas Ebel, Esq.; Shareholder/Attorney, Sands Anderson; Third Church
- Susie Fife; Creative Strategist & CEO, Red Orange Design; Faith and Family Church
- Pastor Vernon Gordon; Founding Pastor, The LIFE Church RVA
- Steve Perkins; Leadership Coach and Culture Strategist, Greenhouse Culture
- [Emcee] Christopher R. Jones; Owner, Authentic Leader
Journaling time (using provided Scoutbook journals) will be built-in between each presentation to help attendees process the remarks, consider any personal application, and form questions or comments for the discussion period that follows.
After all the presentations finish, attendees will join in table-top discussions with the presenters and other attendees.Refreshments will be available to facilitate this time of engagement.
#LeadersWhoFollow is a unique and engaging way to learn about how God is moving in and through the people of the Richmond region. Come!