In this edition of the Authentic Leader Newsletter:
- The Next Authentic Interview Announcement
- Grow Value Through a Sponsorship
- Authentic Interview Photos
- Authentic Resources
- Event’s Calendar
The Next Authentic Interview: Announcement
We are combining November and December’s to one full interview at the beginning of December.
This month we welcome Bryan Bostic, Executive Director, Startup Virginia with a rich career of CEO roles.
Bryan is a serial entrepreneur, including selling his first venture, 2B Technology, Ticketmaster in 2000. He later acquired Smartbox and sold the company to Sirva Worldwide. He continues as an active investor, directly involved with over 20 companies.
Startup Virginia is a not-for-profit organization that has been created to help and support the high-growth startups of Virginia. Startup Virginia is harnessing all of the disjointed entrepreneurial variables within our ecosystem, and gathering them into one central innovation hub to commit to the growth of the startups who live here.
Registrations have already come in for December’s Authentic Interview. We expect to sell out again. You can register now here.
Grow Value Through a Sponsorship
Be a part of the growing high caliber event by becoming a sponsor. The Authentic Interview is becoming the premier Monday event in Central Virginia. Your business can be a part of our growing success if your business:
- Is a community focused business
- Has a reputation as a leadership-focused business
- Intends to partner long-term with the Authentic Interview events
- Wants to add value to the event experience
We have a little over 100 photos from our last Authentic Interview. You can view them here!
#LeadersWhoFollow is RCLI’s high-energy, forward-thinking experience that engages Richmond’s Christian community in the exploration and application of Christian leadership practices. The 2017 edition on Wed., November 15 features five presenters who will share tight, eight-minute presentations that build upon RCLI’s *five-fold characteristics of Christian Leadership.
- Takeisha Brown, M.Div., RCLI ’11; Director of Career Services, Virginia Union University; Christ Worship Center
- C. Thomas Ebel, Esq.; Shareholder/Attorney, Sands Anderson; Third Church
- Susie Fife; Creative Strategist & CEO, Red Orange Design; Faith and Family Church
- Pastor Vernon Gordon; Founding Pastor, The LIFE Church RVA
- Steve Perkins; Leadership Coach and Culture Strategist, Greenhouse Culture
- [Emcee] Christopher R. Jones; Owner, Authentic Leader
Journaling time (using provided Scoutbook journals) will be built-in between each presentation to help attendees process the remarks, consider any personal application, and form questions or comments for the discussion period that follows.
After all the presentations finish, attendees will join in table-top discussions with the presenters and other attendees.Refreshments will be available to facilitate this time of engagement.
#LeadersWhoFollow is a unique and engaging way to learn about how God is moving in and through the people of the Richmond region. Come!