Come join us for an Authentic Leader™ lunchtime “M.E.A.L.” – Meet local business leaders, Eat lunch, And Lead by growing your skills. If you have never attended or if you are a frequent attendee we welcome you to learn about a new Authentic Leader™ topics each month.
We also invite other business experts to co-present with Christopher. In the past, we have had these guest presenters to join Chris and share their expertise:
- Mike Metzger, certified business intermediary at Murphy Business and Financial Corporation
- Joe Ruiz, strategic marketing expert at Strategic Marketing Solutions
- Marsh Whaling, CEO at Uptech
- Erin Podbielniak, president at theNeatNiche
- Jim Roman, business development expert at Business Owners Institute
- Patrick McFadden, marketing expert at Indispensable Marketing
- Patrick Carroll, sales and marketing expert at Sandler Training of Richmond
- Sarah Spradlin, Founder & CEO at Vitruvian Advantage
We have more lined up for this year.
Cost: The M.E.A.L. Lunch Programs are offered at no charge (except for your lunch) for the Greater Richmond leadership community.
Who Should Attend: Leaders who need to grow their influence or to grow other leaders.
What Should You Bring: Bring someone with you so you can learn together. Materials will be provided.
Details: After the event, Christopher and other business leaders will be available to discuss your leadership development topics.
Meet local business leaders, Eat lunch, And Lead by growing your skills.
Go to our calendar page to register for the next Authentic Leader™ Lunchtime M.E.A.L.